If you’re looking for an easy way to transfer files from your PC to your phone, look no further than the Feem app. Feem allows you to transfer files of any type and size from your computer to your Android device quickly and easily.
Here’s how to use Feem to transfer files from your PC to your phone:
- Download and install Feem on your PC.
- Connect your phone to your PC via the same wifi network
- Launch Feem on your PC and the android or iphone as well.
- Select the files you want to transfer.
- Click the “Send” button.
- Disconnect your phone from your PC.
Your files will now be available on your phone. Feem is a great way to transfer files from your PC to your phone without having to use a USB cable.
Powered by Underrateds.com
This post was made by the help of an ai tool called: Writesonic